Thursday, November 16, 2006

germs germs germs


So you know that John and I went to the hopital to get checked out after getting sick from something on the airplane. We think we might have been exposed to a bacteria or mold or something. The ambulance ride was fun. I wish they had used the sirens tho, that would have been much more exciting for me.

Porkchop is a germaphob. He has decided that there are just to many germs and other yucky things in this world. He has decided to spend the rest of his life in a bubble. Thats right, we now have Pig in a plastic bubble. Don't believe me? Check out the photo!
He won't even let me in to play!
He say's he feels much better in the sterile bubble, he says he's never gonna come out. Guess I'll have to find someone else to go adventuring with.

No comments: